Mujahadah


Mujahadah adalah memaksa diri meninggalkan perkara-perkara yang boleh merosakkan jiwa

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Trip To Thailand











Recently took a trip to Thailand visit our Avon team there. I gotta say that it’s a freaking awesome place! From amazing jungles, to beautiful Wats (temples), to friendly people, Thailand is a great place to visit.

After spending two days , I met new my friend here which was fantastic. One of the more interesting is Avon ofiice there is cool. After a meeting with the team, we spent a time with the team eating great food.

After lunch, I made an appointment with Wallapa, Country Manager. She hope that we will able to come out with the proposal soon in debt management issue.

All in all, it was an eye-opening experience, and I would highly recommend to my friend

No comments: